- Dec. 23, 2021
- Prof. Takeshita appeared on the dialog for the future "Toward carbon-neutral society through emerging technology" by the Laboratory for Design of Social Innovation in Global Networks (DLab).
- Oct. 05, 2021
- Joint research projects begin between Tokyo Tech and Russian research institutions
- August 19, 2021
- Recent Research Activities:Concept of metal fuel sodium cooled RFBB
- July 28, 2021
- Information: Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy Launch Symposium [August 31, 2021]
- July 12, 2021
- Recent Research Activities: Neutron beam filter system for fast neutron cross-section measurement at the ANNRI beamline of MLF/J-PARC
- June 21, 2021
- Recent Research Activities: Discovery of a new low energy neutron resonance of Y-89
- June 3, 2021
- International Symposium on Zero-Carbon Energy Systems :
IZES Web Site Open. [28-30 June, 2022]
- June 1, 2021
- On June 1, 2021, the Institute of Innovative Research Laboratory for Advanced Nuclear Energy was reorganized to form the new Laboratory for Zero-Carbon Energy.
- May 6, 2021
- Recent Research Activities: Verification of Neutronics-Thermalhydraulics Coupling Multi-Physics Method for Molten Salt Fast Reactor New！
- March 13, 2021
- Bulletin is uploaded.
- Nov. 4, 2020
- Recent Research Activities: Visualization of the recruitment kinetics of DNA repair factor PNKP to DNA damages at seconds-scale